Monday 11 August 2014

Bucket List #31 Visit Ancient Egypt Sites: 2014 Trip to Luxor

2014 has been the year for travelling! Ever since I got my passport in April, I've craved flying to exotic places. Firstly there was Ibiza and shortly after I was lucky enough to book a holiday to Luxor, Egypt - home of Valley of the Kings, The River Nile, Luxor Temple and much more!
We set out to make this a packed holiday with an equal balance of pool. My mum and I had the best time! Even if the heat creeped up to 45 degrees!!
We stayed in the Iberotel Hotel Luxor - which we highly recommend - this hotel went above and beyond with their service and its location was beautiful. We had a Nile view room which was breathtaking. 




We also ventured on some excursions, visiting Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens, Queen Hatshepsut's Temple, Luxor temple, Luxor Museum and a One day Nile Cruise to Dendera Temple.







I would have loved to visit Cairo to see pyramids and do a camel ride in the deserts. But unfortunately, our budget wouldn't stretch that far. I wouldn't change this trip for the world though!
This has been one of the best holidays of my life and I'll doubt any other holiday will.













No comments:

Post a Comment