Friday 12 September 2014

Moving to Denmark!

I have been given the most amazing experience of moving to Denmark for four months in partnership with Uni. As much as this is an exciting time, it is equally as daunting. I've never lived alone, doing my own cooking, cleaning and washing! Luckily I have the companionship of another student on my course - hurrah. 
The University we will be studying at and staying nearby is in Aarhus, one of Denmark's biggest and most cultural cities.
So from February to March 2015 - all blogs will be uploaded from shabby student halls wifi! As much as the future posts will be for my own documentation and future recollection of the experience, I'm also sharing this experience with those who choose to read my blog. I understand that not everyone can afford to travel - I couldn't, coming from a one parent family, until this year due to having some student loan left over and therefore it gives others the opportunity to 'Armchair travel' (or wherever else you are).
I plan to be able to document my travels around the country and not just Aarhus. Also, I hope I can help other students who are considering Erasmus/Exchange programmes. Especially when it comes to packing, booking flights and VISA'S.
It's such a beautiful country and I cannot wait to share this experience! I'm so excited!
Gemma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment