Wednesday 2 April 2014

If you love Lush, you will love BOMB COSMETICS!

Hello again guys,
Today's post is a website I had stumbled across in March. As a Lush addict, I'm always on the hunt for similar products, if not better and this is where www.bombcosmetics.co.uk comes in. This company sells bath bombs, soaps, candles and other face and body goodies and in such beautiful and creative forms which is partly why I fell in love with them! They are reasonably priced as the total of this purchase was only £27.21 however, the package did take about 10 days to arrive so order in advance! 

Each product is handmade, natural ingredients and oils are used, the company are against animal testing and are cruelty free and they also use minimal packaging as well as being recycling hero's. 

So, here we go...
Candy Box Soap
£2.49

First of all, can we appreciate how cute this liquorice design is? It looks and smells good enough to eat.
This soap has wonderful Bergamot and Sweet Orange oils infused into its formula but one an instant smell, there is also hints of vanilla and caramel. 
This soap lathers brilliantly and smells divine.
Knickerbocker Glory Whoopie Blaster
£2.99

I was convinced that I needed this doughnut shaped bath item, my life depended on it haha! 
Whoopie Blasters fizz like crazy once placed into the bath. You can put the whole thing in or break it into pieces to last longer. This one smells fruity with tones of vanilla. Essential oils in this bad boy include amyris and thyme oils as well as cocoa butter.

Lime and Coconut Parfait Bath Blaster
£2.09

Another fizzy one! As the name states, this fizzy goodness smells like limes and coconuts. The essential oils include: coconut oil, pure amyris and lime oil.
This would be perfect for citrus lovers as it is very refreshing and clean.
Lemon Meringue Soap
£2.49

I think you'll be able to spot a trend here - citrus. I'm a big fan of the freshness, lemony, lime scents. And once again, the beautifulness of this soap is not disappointing.
May Chang and Ylang Ylang oils have been infused in these soaps to leave your skin smooth and soft and not dehydrating like most soaps. 
Orange Soda Soap
£2.49

I think this may be my favourite soap out of them all and its the simplest looking! The scent is to die for and strong which I love because it lingers on your skin.
Mandarin essential oils and a hint of green apples makes the soap so fresh and zingy. LOVE.
Jack the Rippler Soap
£2.49

This is where I put my hands up an admit that I'm an addict.. I purely bought this soap on the name, aaah!! As if I needed it, pure impulse. But, it does smell amazing - a bit like raspberry ripple ice-cream. This has a raspberry smell with a creamy vanilla inserted swirl in the middle with coconut and primrose essential oils. Not a bad impulse buy!


Coconut Mushrooms Tinned Candle
£7.99

This one wasn't for me - my mum LOVES the little coconut mushroom sweets so this was a perfect addition to her Mothers Day presents. 
Its a very, very sweet smell so I don't think it would be everyone's cup of tea, I love coconut but the sweetness kills it for me. My mum loved it though. The pink and blue inserts are probably my favourite part, presentation is everything, it sucks me in, it makes the candle look so beautiful.
Its approximate burning time is 45 minutes - according to the website. And they also state that pure Ylang Ylang and Clary Sage oils have been added to its ingredients. 




Pink Coconut and Lime On Bath Creamers
£2.09 each, sold separately

These tiny packages are like balls of melting creamy goodness for your skin!
Pink coconut: hello again coconut. This creamer is packed full of essential oils such as Lavender and Geranium and Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter for amazing skin.
Lime on: This happy looking soul (check it out on the website) is full of Cocoa butter as well as pure lemon and lime essential oils. Citrus - SHOCKER!


FREEBIE!
I think this product is the Miss Tangleberry Buttercup worth £2.20 but I'm not completely sure, sorry! This does smell very much like Cocoa and Shea Butter. 
According to the website, the Miss Tangleberry Buttercup includes pure Frankincense and Sandalwood for relaxation. 




FREEBIE!
Addictive Soap, I couldn't find this on the website being sold individually but it is featured in the Paradise Lost Gift pack. 
Its such an interesting looking soap - as always - and smells bizarre on a first sniff but I think its quite floral, a very subtle floral smell. I cant wait to open this and see what scents explode from this bar!


I really recommend this company if you love Lush or even just bath products in general, I'm certain that you will not be disappointed! The freebies were such an amazing surprise gift too, I couldn't say many more positive things about this website.
Thank you for taking your time to read this, 
Gemma xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment